Monday, December 19, 2011

Outlander Update

I have been trying my best to read Outlander, but like I said it always seems like I need to be picking up the living room, tossing toys back in the playroom, folding laundry, etc., that I just have trouble finding time to read except at night once everyone is asleep. And sadly, my eyes can't stay open as long as they used to!

The beginning of the book has been a little slow, which I think contributed to my inablilty to really get going on it. I might have given up had I not heard and read so many wonderful things about it. So I have powered through and happy to report it is starting to pick up. I was able to read about twice as many pages last night as I had in the first three days. With the holidays coming, we will be spending quite a bit of time in the vehicle which hopefully will allow me to get lots of reading done!

No comments:

Post a Comment