Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo

Yes, I know I am terribly behind in the times, but I am attempting to catch up! And let me just cut straight to the chase on this one. If you have not read "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" go now and I mean run to your nearest bookstore or download it to your kindle NOW! It is wonderful.

Yes, it is long but not for a moment do you stop to think, "oh my gosh, I have 400 more pages to go!" It moves a  wonderful and quick pace. The characters are extremely interesting and well-written. Larrson weaved together the past and the present so perfectly that I never once got lost on what was happening and when. I did have to flip back a couple of times to get the family tree straight in my mind but that was simply because the family the story is about is so huge!

Larrson weaves together about 4 different story lines and everyone is equally as interesting as the other so this book really becomes a page turner. I hated having to put it down because I just kept wanting to get to the next page to see what was happening. Now the subject matter does get a bit graphic at times but it is just so bizarre that I just had to find out more. I am now working on the second book in the series and can not wait to get to the third one to find out how Salander (the girl with dragon tattoo) and Blomkvist end up.

I have not gotten to see the movie and probably will not until it comes out on DVD but I have heard nothing but good things about it as well! Stop reading my blog and go pick up the book! I promise it is a good one!

1 comment:

  1. This is a good movie very long but you dont even notice because you are so involved in the movie,GO SEE THIS ONE,graphic but good

    ReplyDelete